Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.vet-net.eu/platform.
This platform is part of the Erasmus+ Project G.A. n° 609100-EPP-1-2019-1-IT-EPPKA3-VET-NETPARR with the Project Title: «CRAFT AND SMEs VET-NET»
Responsible organisation for this web offer: Fondazione ECIPA
Person in charge of data protection: Peter Mazohl (EFQBL), email@example.com
1. Data Controller
Joint controllers, pursuant to Article 26 of the GDPR, are:
- Fondazione ECIPA P.zza Mariano Armellini 9A – 00162 – Rome, Italy.
- European Foundation for Quality in Blended Learning – EFQBL, Dir. Dr Mayer-Gasse 30, 2700 Wiener Neustadt, Austria.
- PIMEC, Petita y Mitjana Empresa de Catalunya, Carrer Viladomat, 174, 08015 Barcelona, Spain.
- The Small Enterprises institute of the Hellenic Confederation of Professional, Craftsmen & Merchants / IME GSVEE, 46 Aristotelous Street, 10433, Athens, Greece.
- SME Academy Avignon, 4, Rue J. de Lalaingstraat B1040, Brussels, Belgium.
2. Purpose and legal basis of the processing
All personal data collected will be processed for the performance of activities related to the Community of practices “Craft and SMEs VET Net”.
The data collected may be used to send information material and/or invite you to new initiatives of your possible interest.
Some treatments may concern the administration of questionnaires aimed at understanding and improving the level of activities carried out by the Community.
3. Processing methods
Personal data are processed with automated and manual tools in order to ensure their integrity, confidentiality and security.
4. Recipients of the data
The data may only be disclosed to employees and collaborators, “authorized” by us to process them, as well as to the structures, as “managers”, who carry out technical and support tasks on our behalf and will NOT be communicated to other public or private subjects, if not those specifically authorized by you.
5. Transfer of personal data
Your data should not be transferred to third countries outside the European Union, if they are, all the guarantees required by the GDPR will be applied.
6. Types of data processed
In addition to the processing of your personal data, we may process data falling under art. 9 of the GDPR, which can be qualified as “special categories of personal data”.
7. Existence of an automated decision-making profile, including profiling
The data controllers do not adopt any automated decision-making process, including profiling, pursuant to art. 22, par. 1 and 4 of the GDPR.
8. Data Retention
The data will be kept until the user’s consent is revoked.
9. Rights of the interested party
The aforementioned Joint Controllers guarantee you the rights provided for by the aforementioned GDPR, summarized below:
- request access, rectification, cancellation, limitation, opposition to the processing of your data;
- revoke the consent, where you establish the treatment at any time you wish, without prejudice to the lawfulness of the treatment based on the consent given before the revocation;
- propose a complaint to the Supervisory Authority.
These rights may be exercised by sending a request to the address by going to the offices of the Data Controller.